Pizza Manufacturing Facility Pizza Manufacturing Facility

Amazing and addicting! I never though that shooting pizza with lasers would be so much fun.

Escape the dungeon Escape the dungeon

It would be more fun if it were to be expanded upon. Good job!

Donpatch-XD responds:

Thanks : D

Ruxl game Ruxl game

You know what. It was kind of amusing. Terrible yes. But amusing.

Minecraft Minecraft

To be honest, I thought this was just going to be another crappy flash game. But it's not as bad as I thought that it was going to be! With some development it could be better ,but for now it only has a couple of minutes of fun. Hope you update it!

DaniBellidoPrez responds:

Espero puedas dar ideas como algunos usuarios para mejorarlo a vuestro gusto.Gracias!!

Sugar, sugar 3 Sugar, sugar 3

It's always nice to see another sugar, sugar game and I see that you really made another great one. I can't wait to see what else you release in the future!

You Make The Dungeon You Make The Dungeon

I wil admit that I do actually quite like this game. This game is quiete unique and something I don't believe that I have seen before. The only real criticism I have for it is that the graphics could be a little better. Besides that though, I believe that further development on the game could mold this game into a Newgrounds Classic in my opinion. I wish you luck in developing this game further and I hope to see it on the main page one day.

kingxia responds:

Thanks for your input & well-wishes :) Check back sometime in the next two weeks, and we should have some updated sprites. Specifically, the archer, ninja, and knight should be finished!